Irwin 11" Quick Adjusting Pipe Wrench - 274001
Irwin 274001 Quick Adjusting Pipe Wrench
11" Overall Length
- One-handed operation enhances user's speed and convenience
- Ratchets quickly to work surface
- Smooth release upon job completion
- Broached teeth are ideal for most surfaces
- 43% less weight than standard 14" cast iron pipe wrenches
- Ergonomic handle ideal for heavy torque and maximum comfort
- Riveted to heat treated steel body
|Irwin Vice Grip|
|274001 Quick Adjusting Pipe Wrench|
|Heat Treated Steel|
HAND TOOLS GUARANTEE FULL LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration. Return the tool to place of purchase for replacement if warranty applies. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which vary from state to state.
IRWIN warrants to the original owner that their products are free from defects in material and workmanship for it’s reasonable useful life. IRWIN MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE PRODUCT OF THE MERCHANTABILITY FOR FITNESS THEREOF FOR ANY PURPOSE.