1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms
Coremark Metals is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing CoremarkMetals.com you acknowledge and fully understand Coremark Metals’ Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Coremark Metals services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
A. Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
C. Personal Information Users Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Your California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. (“CCPA”)
If you reside in California, then you have the following rights: You have the right to opt-out of the use of your personal information for targeted or behavioral advertising which may be deemed a sale of information under the CCPA. Please note that advertising, including targeted advertising, enables us to provide you certain content for free and allows us to provide you offers relevant to you. If you would like to opt-out of our use of information for such purposes that may be considered a “sale” under California, you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 800-522-5950.
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information.
You have the right to request us to disclose to you the following, no more than twice in a 12-month period, and, in all cases, for the preceding 12 months:
- Categories of personal information we collected about you.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the personal information.
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- Categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information.
- Specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Categories of personal information we disclosed for a business purpose.
- Categories of personal information we have used for targeted or behavioral advertising and categories of third parties to whom such information was provided.
For purposes of exercising your rights above, please note the following regarding how we collect and use your personal information as described in this policy.
- We collect the following categories of personal information and disclose the same categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifying information; Payment information; Event information; Information you post or submit; Social media information; Internet or other electronic network activity; Commercial information.
- We use the following categories of personal information in connection with targeted or behavioral advertising: Identifying information, Information you post or submit, Social media information, Internet or other electronic network activity.
Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, we need certain information in order to provide the Services to you. We also will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request. You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent’s request.
How to Make Requests for Deletion of Personal Information and Requests for Personal Information We Collect, Disclose or Sell
If you wish to submit a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, please feel free to submit a verified request by one of the following means.
- You may call our toll-free number 1-800-522-5950.
- You may also contact us by email or mail at the following:
- Coremark Metals
Attn: Privacy Compliance
216 27th Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Coremark Metals
5. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files
CoremarkMetals.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Coremark Metals to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Coremark Metals may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Coremark Metals prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
6. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant – firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Encryption
This site uses industry standard 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology as well as 256-bit encryption technology for modern browsers that support it. Our site certificate has also passed Extended Validation (EV); this can be verified either on the certificate details or through a visual indication of a green address bar, if your web browser supports EV. Extended Validation requires strict requirements to be met to further validate a company, their web server, and domain. The independent audit required to receive certification establishes the legal identity as well as the operational and physical presence of the website owner, establishes that the applicant is the domain name owner or has exclusive control over the domain name, and confirms the identity and authority of the individuals acting for the website owner and that documents pertaining to legal obligations are signed by an authorized officer. All of these technologies are in place to ensure your personal information is kept safe.
8. Changes to this Statement
Coremark Metals has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
9. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Newsletter Email Policy
Coremark Metals, does not make our customer’s information available to anyone outside of our company. We use your email only to send out our monthly specials once a month. If you wish to be removed from our email list, you have the option to opt out.
Attn: Web Site Personnel
216 27th Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Coremark Metals will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.
This document was last updated on 10/19/2021