Irwin 18" Pipe Wrench - 274103
Irwin 274103 Pipe Wrench
18" Overall Length
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged, and heat treated to ensure maximum durability
- Adjustable nut is heat-treated for durability
- Features a unique hammer head design providing a flat surface for hammering
- Drop-forged heat-treated jaw to resist distortion and breakage
- Hardened teeth provides a tremendous bite grip
|Irwin Vice Grip|
|274103 Cast Iron Pipe Wrench|
|Heat Treated Steel|
HAND TOOLS GUARANTEE FULL LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration. Return the tool to place of purchase for replacement if warranty applies. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which vary from state to state.
IRWIN warrants to the original owner that their products are free from defects in material and workmanship for it’s reasonable useful life. IRWIN MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE PRODUCT OF THE MERCHANTABILITY FOR FITNESS THEREOF FOR ANY PURPOSE.